Are you interested in starting a women or girls cricket section in your club? We can help you! We offer two programmes that will help you kick start these two areas of development.
What is Active8 & #This Girl Can Cricket?
Active8 & #ThisGIrlCan cricket is our support to local cricket clubs to help them kick start a women's or girls section in their club. Active8 is for clubs looking to start a women's section whilst #ThisGirlCan is for clubs looking to start a girls section (aged 9-13).
We are offering;
· 8 Weeks (Active8) 5 weeks coaching (#ThisGirlCan)
· Marketing material to promote the session
· Active8 Softball kit bag (subject to ECB supplying - Active8 programme only )
· Introductory softball cricket festival opportunities
Our cricket club is interested, what next?
- All clubs who are interested need to complete an online application by the end of January (successful clubs will be informed in early February)
- Want to discuss and find out more? Attend a roadshow, book here
- All clubs need to make a commitment to invest time into promoting the programme
- All clubs need to supply a nominated person who can work with our coach to develop and take the new section forward
- All clubs to attend a festival
- All clubs to provide a suitable space/facility for a regualr women's or girls training time
If I want to play cricket, where do I look?
What's on offer in 2018
Here is an overview of what is on offer in 2018 Club Offer for 2018
Here are the potential leagues running in 2018 draft league programme for 2018